Terms & Conditions for #2YearsOfXUV300 (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest”) Duration: 19th February 2021
Please read these terms and conditions before entering the Contest. You agree that, by submitting an entry, you will be bound by these terms and conditions and you acknowledge that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements.
Only if you are an individual legal resident of the Republic of India, are 18 or older at the time of entry, and hold a valid driving license in India, you are eligible to enter the Contest. Mahindra Group employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors or advertising/promotion agencies (and their immediate family members) are not eligible to enter the Contest.
You may enter the Contest beginning on 19th February 2021
To enter, you must enter via the Entry Method below.
- Follow @mahindraxuv300 on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, if you aren’t already.
- You must share your most thrilling moment — video or picture — to participate in this contest.
- You must share your video or picture using #2YearsOfXUV300.
- Your video or picture must only be with the Mahindra XUV300 to qualify for this contest.
- If you submit a video, its duration must not exceed 2 min; if it does, your entry will be considered invalid.
- Your video or picture must highlight the XUV300 as the main character.
- The winner decided will be final and binding on all the participants of this contest.
- Please make sure you send your video or picture within the stipulated contest time; late entries will not be entertained.
- Please read the rules carefully before sending your entries. If not within the rules, the entries will not be judged.
- The winner will be decided by a panel of enthusiastic Mahindra XUV300 judges.
- Your video or picture must only be with the Mahindra XUV300 to qualify for this contest.
- If you are chosen as the winner, we will get in touch with you via DM
5 winners get a cool, eco-friendly, upcycled messenger bag each.
- By submitting any video, information or material, you give Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd an unlimited and irrevocable license to use, execute, show, modify and transmit such videos, information, material or comments, including any underlying idea, concept or know-how (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Materials”). The Company reserves the right to use such Material in any way it chooses. All such Materials become the exclusive property of the Company, which it is entitled to use for any purpose without restriction or compensation. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd any unlawful, infringing, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or pornographic material or any other material that would violate any law and the Company reserves the right to delete such material without giving any notice. The Company reserves the right to block such user from entering the Contest as well as any future contests permanently. Views expressed or Materials offered by the participants of this Contest shall be personal in nature of such participants and other individuals appearing in such Material and the Company shall not have any responsibility whatsoever in this regard.
- This Contest will be governed by these standard terms and conditions. Each participant agrees that he/she has read and understood these terms and by their participation in the contest, each participant agrees to be bound by the terms. Mere participation should not be perceived as any commitment on the part of Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd to select a participant as the winner. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd to conduct further, similar or other contests in future.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter or any other social media website.
- Incomplete information provided or failure to provide true and accurate information as stated in these terms and conditions, failure to submit proof of identification and/or original dcouments upon being adjudged a winner of the prize will automatically disqualify the participant. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd shall have the absolute and sole discretion to determine the winner as well as to determine whether any participant should be disqualified by reason of failure to abide by these terms and conditions, bad faith, fraud or any other legitimate reason.
- Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Contest, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion without any liability.
- There is no cash alternative to the stated prizes, and the prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any claims, losses, damage, costs or expenses in connection with or arising from this Contest, or the drives which the winners undertake as a part of the Contest.
- To the extent only permitted by applicable law, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd reserves the right to use the winner’s image, video, photograph, name and likeness in post-promotion publicity material and in advertising, marketing or promotional material in any media by any means throughout the world for any purpose connected with the products/services of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd or its group of companies without additional compensation or prior notice to the winner and all participants consent to the same.
- Copyrighted, obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered as a valid entry to the Contest. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd retains the sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with this promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd reserves the right to request proof of a participant's eligibility in the Contest.
- Subject to applicable laws, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd shall not be liable for any losses, taxes, liabilities or inconvenience suffered by any participant as a result of these terms and conditions, entering into this Contest or accepting any part of the prize.
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions or for this Contest or availing the prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage even if such cost, expense, loss or damage which was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and/ or Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd India accepts no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this Contest. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd does not accept responsibility for (1) lost, late or undelivered entries or (2) any technical or access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of a participant to enter the Contest or (3) any event which may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted.
- In addition to these terms & conditions, other specific terms may be imposed by Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd from time to time to deal with any unforeseen situation. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd also reserves the absolute right to change the terms and conditions contained herein and, or, any other rules and regulations in respect of the Contest at any time without any notice, and without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever. Participants are requested to refer to such other terms and conditions, if any, which may be intimated separately as Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd considers fit. However, no obligation is cast on Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd to separately intimate each individual participant with regard to such additional terms and conditions.
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd may (i) extend (ii) terminate or suspend the Contest at any time due to circumstances beyond its control (iii) substitute a prize (or any part of a prize).
- The participant(s) hereby give express permission to Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd to freely distribute its submission in any publication and media whether online, offline or on the Internet. Material sent to Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd including feedback and other communications of any kind as well as submission of an entry to this Contest shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd shall be free to reproduce, distribute and publicly display such feedback, materials without limitation or obligation of any kind. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd is also free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such submissions or materials for any purpose.
- Each participant understands that each of the officials of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd engaged in the organization and management of this Contest including its directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants, and agents are under no obligation to render any advice or service to any participant in respect of this Contest.
- The participant undertakes to indemnify and keep Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd harmless and indemnified against any loss, damage, claims, costs and expenses which may be incurred or suffered by Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd due to breach of any of the terms and conditions herein contained or due to breach of any applicable laws.
- The promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with applicable laws in India and will be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai.
- The entrants are deemed to accept these terms and conditions by entering the Contest. Each participant must ensure that his or her participation in the promotion is lawful in accordance with the laws of India. Neither Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd nor its representatives or agents shall be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any participant's participation in the Contest. The participant must not drive a vehicle or record videos in violation of any applicable Laws including but not limited to the Motor Vehicles Act.